Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by ReviewPanda, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.
1. Affiliation with Third Parties. ReviewPanda provides a convenient location for businesses to manage their online reputation. In doing so, it provides links to and descriptions of numerous third-party review platforms such as Google, Facebook, and Yelp. ReviewPanda is not affiliated with or endorsed by any of these third parties, nor is it in a joint venture relationship or partnership with any of these third parties. Such third-parties are not associated in any way with theReviewPanda Website or services. To the extentReviewPanda uses any tradenames or trademarks associated with such third-parties, it does so solely to identify those companies and their services.ReviewPanda makes no claim as to ownership of such third-party trademarks.
2. Your ReviewPanda Account and Page. If you create a page on the Website, you are solely responsible for maintaining the security of your account and page, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the page. You must not describe or assign keywords to your page in a misleading or unlawful manner, including in a manner intended to trade on the name or reputation of others, and ReviewPanda may change or remove any description or keyword that it considers inappropriate or unlawful, or otherwise likely to cause ReviewPanda liability. You must immediately notify ReviewPanda of any unauthorized uses of your page, your account or any other breaches of security.ReviewPanda will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
3. Responsibility of Contributors. If you operate a page, comment on a page, post material to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, “Content”), you are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
– your actions and the Content comply with the terms of service of any third party websites with which you interact;for example, many review sites such as Yelp and Google strictly limit or prohibit the practice of offering incentives to customers in exchange for reviews;
– the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
– if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
– you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
– the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
– the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
– the Content is not pornographic, does not contain threats or incite violence, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
– your page is not getting advertised via unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, email lists, other pages and web sites, and similar unsolicited promotional methods;
– your page is not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company. For example, your page’s URL or name is not the name of a person other than yourself or company other than your own; and
– you have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by ReviewPanda or otherwise.
By submitting Content to ReviewPanda for inclusion on your page, you grant ReviewPanda a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content in connection with the operation and promotion of the Website. You also hereby expressly grant ReviewPanda a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish your business name and related trademarks in connection with the operation and promotion of the Website. If you delete Content, ReviewPanda will use reasonable efforts to remove it from the Website, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made unavailable.
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, ReviewPanda has the right (though not the obligation) to, in ReviewPanda’s sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any Content that, in ReviewPanda’s reasonable opinion, violates any ReviewPanda policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in ReviewPanda’s sole discretion. ReviewPanda will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless ReviewPanda, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all losses, damages, liabilities, deficiencies, claims, actions, judgments, settlements, interest, awards, penalties, fines, costs, or expenses of whatever kind, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of or related to your Content, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement and/or any of the warranties contained herein. You further agree that ReviewPanda assumes no responsibility for your Content.
4. Payment and Renewal.
– General Terms.
Optional paid services such as extra features, print services, or domain purchases are available on the Website (any such services, an “Upgrade”). By selecting an Upgrade you agree to pay ReviewPanda the monthly or annual subscription fees indicated for that service. Payments will be charged on a pre-pay basis on the day you sign up for an Upgrade and will cover the use of that service for a monthly or annual subscription period as indicated. Upgrade fees are not refundable.
– Automatic Renewal.
Unless you notify ReviewPanda before the end of the applicable subscription period that you want to cancel an Upgrade, your Upgrade subscription will automatically renew and you authorize us to collect the then-applicable annual or monthly subscription fee for such Upgrade (as well as any taxes) using any credit card or other payment mechanism we have on record for you. Upgrades can be canceled at any time in the Upgrades section of your site’s dashboard.
5. Responsibility of Website Visitors. The Website may display, include, or make available third-party content (including data, information, applications, and other products services and/or materials) (“Third Party Materials”) that is owned and controlled by third parties such as ReviewPanda’s customers and third-party review platforms. ReviewPanda has not reviewed, and cannot review, all Third Party Materials. You acknowledge and agree that ReviewPanda is not responsible for Third Party Materials, including their accuracy, completeness, timeliness, validity, copyright compliance, legality, decency, quality, or any other aspect thereof. ReviewPanda does not assume and will not have any liability or responsibility to you or any other person or entity for any Third Party Materials. Third Party Materials and links thereto are provided solely as a convenience to you and you access and use them at entirely at your own risk and subject to such third parties’ terms and conditions. You are solely responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. ReviewPanda disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
6. Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which ReviewPanda links, and that link to ReviewPanda. ReviewPanda does not have any control over those non-ReviewPanda websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-ReviewPanda website or webpage, ReviewPanda does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. ReviewPanda disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-ReviewPanda websites and webpages. Such websites and webpages may be subject to different Terms of Service and Privacy Policies than those that govern your use of the Website.
7. Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As ReviewPanda asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by ReviewPanda violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify ReviewPanda in accordance with ReviewPanda’s Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Notice. ReviewPanda will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. ReviewPanda will terminate a visitor’s access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of ReviewPanda or others. In the case of such termination, ReviewPanda will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to ReviewPanda.
8. Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from ReviewPanda to you any ReviewPanda intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with ReviewPanda. ReviewPanda, the ReviewPanda logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used to identify ReviewPanda or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of ReviewPanda or ReviewPanda’s licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used on the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any ReviewPanda or third-party trademarks. All trademarks and trade names are the property of their respective owners.
9. Advertisements. ReviewPanda reserves the right to display advertisements on your page without any payment or any other consideration to you.
10. Attribution. ReviewPanda reserves the right to display attribution links such as ‘Powered by ReviewPanda,’ theme author, and font and image attribution in your page. Some footer credits, as determined by ReviewPanda at its sole discretion, may not be removed regardless of upgrades purchased.
11. Domain Names. If you are registering a domain name, using or transferring a previously registered domain name, you acknowledge and agree that use of the domain name is also subject to the policies of the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (“ICANN”), including their Registration Rights and Responsibilities.
12. Changes. ReviewPanda reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. ReviewPanda may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
13. Termination. ReviewPanda may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your ReviewPanda account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website or contact ReviewPanda customer service. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability. Upon termination: (i) all rights granted to you under this Agreement will terminate immediately; and (ii) you must cease all use of the Website. Termination will not limit any of ReviewPanda’s rights or remedies at law or in equity.
14. Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided “as is”. ReviewPanda and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither ReviewPanda nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
15. Limitation of Liability.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL REVIEWPANDA OR ITS AFFILIATES, OR ANY OF ITS OR THEIR RESPECTIVE LICENSORS OR SERVICE PROVIDERS, HAVE ANY LIABILITY ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE OR THE CONTENT FOR: (i) PERSONAL INJURY, PROPERTY DAMAGE, LOST PROFITS, COST OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF GOODWILL, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION OR ANY OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES; OR (ii) DIRECT DAMAGES IN AMOUNTS THAT IN THE AGGREGATE EXCEED THE AMOUNT ACTUALLY PAID BY YOU TO REVIEWPANDA DURING THE TWELVE (12) MONTH PERIOD PRIOR TO THE CAUSE OF ACTION.THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS WILL APPLY WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARISE OUT OF BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE AND REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES WERE FORESEEABLE OR REVIEWPANDA WAS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW CERTAIN LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY SO SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
17. General Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless ReviewPanda, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all losses, damages, liabilities, deficiencies, claims, actions, judgments, settlements, interest, awards, penalties, fines, costs, or expenses of whatever kind, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use or misuse of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement and/or any of the warranties contained herein.
18. Miscellaneous. The terms and your use of the Website shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of Quebec, Canada, in force at the time, excluding any rules of private international law or the conflict of laws which would lead to the application of any other laws. Regardless of where you access the Website, you agree that any action arising out of or relating to the terms or your use of the Website shall be filed and adjudicated only in the courts located in Montreal, Quebec, Canada, and you hereby irrevocably and unconditionally consent and attorn to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of such court over any suit, action or proceeding arising out of the terms or your use of the Website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, ReviewPanda shall have the right to bring action against you in courts of competent jurisdiction in the jurisdiction in which you reside or are located: (i) to seek injunctive relief against you; (ii) to obtain a judgment against you where a judgment by the Montreal court will, or may not be, enforced by the jurisdiction in which you reside or are located; or (iii) to enforce a judgment obtained against you in the Montreal court.